CK Worldwide / Weldmonger™ Large Diameter Gas Lens Kit (for #9/#20 Torches)
Works with 9/20 and CK 2 Series TIG torches.
This Large Diameter Gas Lens kit is especially popular with pipe welders and works great for:
- Walking the cup on pipe
- Socket welds both Stainless and Carbon
- Stainless Sanitary tubing for Food and Beverage
- Aluminum tread plate
Weld Stainless Steel and Nickel Alloys like Inconel and Hastelloy with less Discoloration and less oxidation in the puddle.
- #12 - 3/4" (19.0mm) Orifice Gas Lens Alumina Nozzle (#12 cup allows for 3/4” stickout and sometimes even more while still maintaining excellent gas coverage)
- #10 - 5/8" (16.0mm) Orifice Gas Lens Alumina Nozzle
- #8 - 1/2" (12.7mm) Orifice Gas Lens Alumina Nozzle
- #6 - 3/8" (9.6mm) Orifice Gas Lens Alumina Nozzle
- 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/8"(3.2mm) Large Diameter Gas Lens Collet Bodies
- 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/8"(3.2mm) Copper Split Collets
- One Ea. Large Diameter Teflon Nozzle Gasket (this is what makes the small torch head compatible with the large cup)
If you have been struggling with gray oxidized welds from inadequate argon coverage, then this Gas lens kit can help you take your TIG welding game to the next level.
What Series/Number is my Torch? Knowing the style of your torch takes the guess work out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
2 Series(#9/#20): torches includes 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
3 Series(#17/#18/#26): torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, give us a call. (833)-308-7018
"Same Day Shipping" on an order means that the order will leave our warehouse the Same Day!
We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving an order. If there is an unforeseen delay in shipping your order, we will promptly let you know. We ship via USPS, UPS, Fedex and DHL. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.
We have a "hassle-free" shipping and returns policy. If you need to return something, we'll cover the shipping costs and send you instructions on how to get the item back to us. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Our policy lasts 90 days. There are always exceptions, so don't be shy to reach out to us if you need some help. Honestly, we don't have many returns. We try to be very clear with our product listings to make sure you make the right purchase. We want to make our customers happy, so we'll do everything we can to work with you and get you what you need. Once we receive your return, we'll stay in touch with you about your refund and/or exchange. Refunds are generally applied to your original method of payment within 5 business days, and shipping notifications on exchanges are usually sent within a business day. Just let us know if there's a hold-up and we'll look into it.