Weldmonger™ TIG PRO Kit for #9 and #20 Style Torches (Furick Cup/CK Worldwide Genuine Parts)
| Weldmonger Store (USA) |
Weldmonger TIG Pro Kit: #9 and #20 Style Torches
What Comes in This Kit?
- One of a kind TIG Accessory kit
- Includes 7 Furick Cups
- 9 CK Worldwide Alumina cups
- All the hardware you need
- A "one-stop-shop" for all your TIG Welding accessory needs!
This kit comes complete with all the most popular Furick Cups and high quality CK Worldwide gas lens cups! Let's just say that this kit has you covered for practically every possible TIG welding situation!
This Kit Has You Covered For These Scenarios and More!
- Need to walk the cup on sanitary stainless tubing? Large diameter CK gas lens cups are great for that.
- Have to make some cluster welds on 4130 chromoly tubing with a 1” stickout? A Furick Ceramic Fupa 12 or Jazzy 10 is perfect for that.
- What about the outside corner on 3/16” 3003 aluminum tread plate? A standard #5 cup, #8 Furick pro, or #6 CK gas lens works great for that too!
- Exhaust collector on inconel 625? Try the Jazzy 10 ceramic.
- Titanium pie cuts? A Furick BBW rules for that.
- Anything from a standard #5 cup for thin aluminum to large gas lens cups for walking the cup on pipe, this kit has you covered.
- A super convenient way to have every cup for every application all in one tackle box.
With OVER $100 in savings, this kit is made up of some of the best TIG cups and parts you can get on the market today!
Here is a detailed breakdown of what comes in the Weldmonger TIG PRO kit:
- #8 Pro Cup
- #10 Jazzy 10 cup
- #12 FUPA (Clear)
- #12 FUPA (Ceramic)
- BBWSG-19 Cup
- BBW Ceramic Cup
- #14 Moose Knuckle Cup
- 2GL332 Gas Lens for 3/32" 2.4 mm xref: 45V44
- Extra Red 5/8 o rings
CK Worldwide Parts:
- #5 2a5 CK Alumina Cup
- 2CB332 3/32 collet body
- 2C332 3/32 wedge collet
- #4 2AG4 CK Alumina Cup
- #5 2AG5 CK Alumina Cup
- #6 2AG6 CK Alumina Cup
- #7 2AG7 CK Alumina Cup
- #8 2AG8 CK Alumina Cup
- 2GL116 Gas Lens for 1/16" 1.6mm xref: 45V43
- 2GL332 Gas Lens for 3/32" 2.4 mm xref: 45V44
- 2GL418 Gas Lens for 1/8" 3.2mm xref: 45V45
- 2C116 Collet for 1/16" 1.6mm xref: 13N22
- 2C332 Collet for 3/32" 2.4mm xref: 13N23
- 2C418 Collet for 1/8" 3.2mm xref: 13N24
- 41V33 Backcap Short (with O-Ring) xref: 200S
- 41V35 Backcap Medium (with O-Ring) xref: 200M
- 41V24 Backcap Long (with O-Ring) xref: 200L
- 3/32 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
- 1/16 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
- 1/8- 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
Lg Diameter Parts:
- #9,20 Style - 2 series Torches
- #6 3AG6LD (57N75) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #8 3AG8LD (57N74) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #10 3AG10LD (53N88) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #12 3AG12LD(53N87) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- 2GL332LD Large diameter 3/32 Gas lens
- 2GL418LD Large diameter 1/8 Gas lens
- 2C332LD Collet
- 2C418LD Collet
- 2GHSLD teflon insulator
- 2C332GS 3/32 Brass Wedge Collet
What Series/Number is my Torch? Knowing the style of your torch takes the guesswork out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
2 Series(#9/#20): torches include 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
3 Series(#17/#18/#26): torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, give us a call. (833)-308-7018
The -12 Furick cup is a game changer it took me to the next level. My son who just started welding 2 months ago improved significantly just by changing to the Furick cup The TIG Pro kit is well organized and complete
Have not received the kit, has been 2 weeks
Products are a great quality and it does give you pretty much everything you would need. The listing is a little misleading though. It says “over a $100 In savings”. I’m assuming they mean buying the kit versus buying it piece by piece. After adding everything up that I received it seems the savings isn’t as much as they claim. When I purchased this kit the price was $369.99 and I got an $18.49 Discount for a welcome gift code. After adding everything up I came up with a total price of $378 buying piece by piece. It’s hard to add everything up since the website doesn’t list everything in the kit for sale by itself (some of the bigger gas lens and the back caps), and some of the furick cups/ck cups are sold in a package containing two to ten pieces (I divided the price and rounded up). I filled in the rest of the prices based off of looking the part up on amazon, and tried to go on the high end of what I found. There was a gas lens missing part#2gl332, the content list has it down twice, but I only received 1, might just be a duplicate on the list. Don’t get me wrong, technically you are saving money, it’s just around $10 to $20 plus a tackle box, instead of the over $100 they say on the site. Recently the price has been lowered to $332, so you would be saving a little more than I did (around $40-$50 depending if you get the second lens or not). Wish I would have waited another week before ordering, but is what it is. They carry a nice product and I have no regrets buying it, just thought the savings claim was a bit much. Maybe I missed something when adding it up, but I’m pretty sure I included everything listed. Product rating 5 out of 5, advertising I’d give a 3 out of 5.
I don’t have the knowledge to order one lens at a time. The entire kit allows me to determine the best components for my application.