Strong Hand Tools - Magnetic Corner Squares (Twin Pack) 120°, 90° & 60° Angle Setting
| Weldmonger Store (USA) |
MST327 Magnetic Corner Squares
- Create 90° corners by holding from the outside, providing you with an unobstructed area for inside tack welds.
- One side corner "relief" provides clearance for tall lips.
- Use the outer edges of the corner magnet for setting up materials at 60°
- Time-saving magnetic tools for use in the shop & in the field.
- Max. Pull Force: 30 LBS (14 kg)
- Includes two (2) magnets
Weldmonger is committed to providing our customers with the tools they need to get the best welds possible. This simple and effective tool can help ensure that you get the correct welding angle every time. Contact our team with any questions about this time and energy-saving product!
These are great for getting the angle right the first time. Used these for a 6" piece of 1/4" plate and they held. I think they would be better suited for smaller stock though.
My purchases from Weldmonger Store are tools vetted by a longtime welding expert and online teacher, Jody. Check out his credentials in "About Me" on his WeldingTips&Tricks website, and know when you buy from his store you are buying professional quality tools as you support valuable online content. That has very real value. Ray Brown, beginner age 70, learning GMAW, FCAW in my home shop,
Happy with them. Bought it mostly to support your business. Very grateful for the videos you take time to produce.
nice small magnets, good for thin gauge
I havent used them yet but I know they will work as all their tools are good