Furick Jazzy #10 Ceramic TIG Cup Kit (for #9/20 and #17/18/26 style torches) 2/PK
The Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic Welding Cup Kit
- If you are not using a gas lens yet, the Jazzy 10 will improve your welds a lot. Especially on stainless steel, Inconel, 4130 Chromoly, and tool steels!
- The Jazzy #10 Kit is a big step up from a #8 gas lens cup. The secondary diffuser screens make this little 10 cup perform more like a 12 cup.
- The jazzy 10 screws onto your 45v44 gas lens for #9/20 torches or a 3/32" stubby gas lens for 17 style torches
- The Jazzy 10 Ceramic Cup is great even for mild steel can be used for walking the cup
- Kit includes 2 ceramic cups and 1 spare screen diffuser.
Check out the Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic Welding Cup in action in this video from our YouTube channel!
Note: The Jazzy 10 ceramic is set up for use with a 3/32" (2.4mm) electrode, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH AC (175 AMP MAX on DC!) If you have a #17 or #26 Style torch, you'll need the furick adapter kit
* PLEASE CHECK the Collet Body/Torch identifier photos to determine whether or not you'll need a furick adapter kit
What Series/Number is my Torch? Knowing the style of your torch takes the guesswork out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
2 Series(#9/#20): torches include 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
3 Series(#17/#18/#26): torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, contact the experts at Weldmonger today at (833)-308-7018
"Same Day Shipping" on an order means that the order will leave our warehouse the Same Day!
We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving an order. If there is an unforeseen delay in shipping your order, we will promptly let you know. We ship via USPS, UPS, Fedex and DHL. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.
We have a "hassle-free" shipping and returns policy. If you need to return something, we'll cover the shipping costs and send you instructions on how to get the item back to us. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Our policy lasts 90 days. There are always exceptions, so don't be shy to reach out to us if you need some help. Honestly, we don't have many returns. We try to be very clear with our product listings to make sure you make the right purchase. We want to make our customers happy, so we'll do everything we can to work with you and get you what you need. Once we receive your return, we'll stay in touch with you about your refund and/or exchange. Refunds are generally applied to your original method of payment within 5 business days, and shipping notifications on exchanges are usually sent within a business day. Just let us know if there's a hold-up and we'll look into it.