Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic TIG Cup Kit: (for #9/20 and #17/18/26 style torches)
| Weldmonger Warehouse |
The Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic Welding Cup Kit
- For use with stainless steel, Inconel, 4130 Chromoly, and more!
- The Jazzy #10 Kit is a step up from a #8 gas lens cup.
- These cups screw onto your 45V44 for the #9/20 torches or a 3/32" stubby gas lens, as well as the 17,18 and 26 adapter kit.
- The Jazzy 10 Ceramic Cup is great for mild steel and is made for walking, as well— Just like these boots. *high five*
- Kit includes 2 ceramic cups and 1 spare screen diffuser.
Check out the Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic Welding Cup in action in this video from our YouTube channel!
Note: The Jazzy 10 ceramic is set up for use with a 3/32" (2.4mm) electrode, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH AC (175 AMP MAX on DC!) If you have a #17 or #26 Style torch, you'll need the threaded adapter kit
* PLEASE CHECK the Collet Body/Torch identifier photos to determine whether or not you'll need an adapter kit, sold separately.
*Important: Furick Jazzy 10 Ceramic works great on #9 and #20 style torches with a 45v44 gas lens, but for 17,18,26 style torches, you'll need the Furick threaded Adapter Kit. Click here for more information.
What Series/Number is my Torch? Knowing the style of your torch takes the guesswork out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
2 Series(#9/#20): torches include 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
3 Series(#17/#18/#26): torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, contact the experts at Weldmonger today at (833)-308-7018
hello All the items I bought from you guys are ok. Good and courteous service. thanks. MERRY CHRISTMAS Johnny Urban
Works great, I’m using it on 4130 roll cage tubing. I’ve been happy with all the Furick cups, especially the ceramics.
Very nice cup. Low gas consumption but great coverage. One of my favorites along with the Furick 8 Pyrex.
This thing rocks just like all other furick cups. My new go to cup!!
They sent me the 12 FUPA cups by mistake and I needed to finish the job. So good enough.