* CK Worldwide | 2% Lanthanated Electrodes (3/32") - (3 Pack)
| CK Worldwide |
CK Worldwide 2% Lanthanated Electrodes (3/32") - (3 Pack)
CK Part # T3327GL2-3
I have done a bunch of tests on electrodes of all types — E3, ceriated, thoriated, and pretty much all the rest — and I believe that 2% lanthanated electrodes are the best all-around type of electrode for AC and DC, as well as for inverters and transformer machines.
So to keep things simple, 2% lanthanated is all I use now!
While I still use different sizes depending on the task, I keep a 3/32" tungsten in my torch most of the time because it usually does the trick.
- Principal Oxide: 1.8-2.2 Lanthanum Oxide
- Best General-Purpose Electrode for AC/DC Currents
- Ideal for Low-Alloy Steels and Non-Corroding Steels
- Ideal for Magnesium, Titanium, Nickel, and Copper Alloys
- Good Arc Starts & Stability
- Medium to High Amperage Range
- Low Erosion Rate