Flame Tech | 200-FL-AR-60-580 Argon Dual Flowmeter Regulator
| Flame Tech |
Stainless Steels as well as several other alloys require argon shielding on the back side in order to maintain stainless properties. The simplest way to do that is with a dual flowmeter. One is for the torch shielding gas, leaving an extra to provide a purge for stainless sanitary pipe, or argon shielding devices such as trailing shields, or purge blocks.
- 580 CGA cylinder inlet connection
- 0-60 SCFH Flow, Preset output 50 PSI for Argon & CO2
- Outlet fitting: 5/8”-18 RH Female CGA “B”
- Comparable to Victor® DFM 150 Series.
- Unit Weight: 1.6 lbs (not including packing/shipping material)
Don't need the double? Check out the single flowmeter here.