Weldmonger® TIG PRO Kit for #9 and #20 Style Torches (Furick Cup/CK Worldwide Genuine Parts)
Weldmonger TIG Pro Kit: #9 and #20 Style Torches
What Comes in This Kit?
- One of a kind TIG Accessory kit
- Includes 7 Furick Cups
- 9 CK Worldwide Alumina cups
- All the hardware you need
- A "one-stop-shop" for all your TIG Welding accessory needs!
This kit comes complete with all the most popular Furick Cups and high quality CK Worldwide gas lens cups! Let's just say that this kit has you covered for practically every possible TIG welding situation!
This Kit Has You Covered For These Scenarios and More!
- Need to walk the cup on sanitary stainless tubing? Large diameter CK gas lens cups are great for that.
- Have to make some cluster welds on 4130 chromoly tubing with a 1” stickout? A Furick Ceramic Fupa 12 or Jazzy 10 is perfect for that.
- What about the outside corner on 3/16” 3003 aluminum tread plate? A standard #5 cup, #8 Furick pro, or #6 CK gas lens works great for that too!
- Exhaust collector on inconel 625? Try the Jazzy 10 ceramic.
- Titanium pie cuts? A Furick BBW rules for that.
- Anything from a standard #5 cup for thin aluminum to large gas lens cups for walking the cup on pipe, this kit has you covered.
- A super convenient way to have every cup for every application all in one tackle box.
With OVER $100 in savings, this kit is made up of some of the best TIG cups and parts you can get on the market today!
Here is a detailed breakdown of what comes in the Weldmonger TIG PRO kit:
- #8 Pro Cup
- #10 Jazzy 10 cup
- #12 FUPA (Clear)
- #12 FUPA (Ceramic)
- BBWSG-19 Cup
- BBW Ceramic Cup
- #14 Moose Knuckle Cup
- 2GL332 Gas Lens for 3/32" 2.4 mm xref: 45V44
- Extra Red 5/8 o rings
CK Worldwide Parts:
- #5 2a5 CK Alumina Cup
- 2CB332 3/32 collet body
- 2C332 3/32 wedge collet
- #4 2AG4 CK Alumina Cup
- #5 2AG5 CK Alumina Cup
- #6 2AG6 CK Alumina Cup
- #7 2AG7 CK Alumina Cup
- #8 2AG8 CK Alumina Cup
- 2GL116 Gas Lens for 1/16" 1.6mm xref: 45V43
- 2GL332 Gas Lens for 3/32" 2.4 mm xref: 45V44
- 2GL418 Gas Lens for 1/8" 3.2mm xref: 45V45
- 2C116 Collet for 1/16" 1.6mm xref: 13N22
- 2C332 Collet for 3/32" 2.4mm xref: 13N23
- 2C418 Collet for 1/8" 3.2mm xref: 13N24
- 41V33 Backcap Short (with O-Ring) xref: 200S
- 41V35 Backcap Medium (with O-Ring) xref: 200M
- 41V24 Backcap Long (with O-Ring) xref: 200L
- 3/32 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
- 1/16 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
- 1/8- 2% Lanthenated Tungsten - Ground Blue
Lg Diameter Parts:
- #9,20 Style - 2 series Torches
- #6 3AG6LD (57N75) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #8 3AG8LD (57N74) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #10 3AG10LD (53N88) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- #12 3AG12LD(53N87) Large Diameter Alumina Cup
- 2GL332LD Large diameter 3/32 Gas lens
- 2GL418LD Large diameter 1/8 Gas lens
- 2C332LD Collet
- 2C418LD Collet
- 2GHSLD teflon insulator
- 2C332GS 3/32 Brass Wedge Collet
What Series/Number is my Torch? Knowing the style of your torch takes the guesswork out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
2 Series(#9/#20): torches include 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
3 Series(#17/#18/#26): torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, give us a call. (833)-308-7018
"Same Day Shipping" on an order means that the order will leave our warehouse the Same Day!
We usually ship within 24 hours of receiving an order. If there is an unforeseen delay in shipping your order, we will promptly let you know. We ship via USPS, UPS, Fedex and DHL. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.
We have a "hassle-free" shipping and returns policy. If you need to return something, we'll cover the shipping costs and send you instructions on how to get the item back to us. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Our policy lasts 90 days. There are always exceptions, so don't be shy to reach out to us if you need some help. Honestly, we don't have many returns. We try to be very clear with our product listings to make sure you make the right purchase. We want to make our customers happy, so we'll do everything we can to work with you and get you what you need. Once we receive your return, we'll stay in touch with you about your refund and/or exchange. Refunds are generally applied to your original method of payment within 5 business days, and shipping notifications on exchanges are usually sent within a business day. Just let us know if there's a hold-up and we'll look into it.