Which TIG Torch do You Have?
If you've reached this page, you're probably just curious what kind of torch you have, and if one of our "stubby" hardware kits will fit your torch. These pictures should help you make that call!
*Note: while our CK Stubby kits should work with #18 torches, that particular style does have trouble now and then. Buy with caution.
You might also be wondering if you can use the Furick Adapter kit for both clear and ceramic Furick cups.. and the answer is yes.
Got a 9/20 or 2 series Torch?
You won't need an "adapter kit"... but you will need a 45v style gas lens, we put together a Hardware kit to make it super easy to install.
For Ceramic cups, simply thread on.
For Clear cups: Place the O-Ring over the flat spot on the threads, moisten cup and slide over o-ring.
Here are a few videos that you might find helpful while setting up your torch..
- What Series/Number is my Torch?
- Knowing the style of your torch takes the guess work out of finding consumables and replacement parts.
- 2 Series(#9/#20):
- Torches include 9, 20, 100, 110, 130, 200, 230FL2L, CKM230, CWH230, WCM230 torches and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
- 3 Series(#17/#18/#26):
- Torches include 17, 18, 26, 150, 210, 300, 510, Trimline, FL3L, CKM350, CWHTL300, CWH350, CWM350 and other popular torches of Weldcraft, Lincoln, WeldTec and Profax with similar models.
- Need More Help?
- If you need any more help finding out what style torch you have, give us a call at (833)-308-7018